HOLIDAY PARK AND POOL PHASED RE-OPENING
Step 1 - Monday 29 March to Sunday 11 April
Social contact: Rule of 6 or 2 households outdoors
Outdoor Swimming Pool
The outdoor heated swimming pool will be open and bookings must be made online. Toilet facilities will be open, however based on Government legislation, the pool changing/shower facilities will be closed, so please come 'swim ready.'
A take away service will be available should you wish to grab drink or snack.
Step 2 - Monday 12 April to Sunday 16 May
Social contact: Rule of 6 or 2 households outdoors
The Park re-opens. The toilet and shower facilities are open for residential guests, however please be aware, due to Government legislation this is based on private use, so there may be a wait for the facilities on the park as a result.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
The outdoor heated swimming pool will be open and bookings must be made online. There will be access to toilet facilities. The pool changing and shower facilities are open, however due to Government legislation and social distancing measures there may be a wait for the facilities. To reduce the time spent in the changing rooms we ask everyone to arrive 'Swim Ready'.
Alfresco dining will be available with table service on a first come first served basis (alcohol can be served without a substantial meal).
Step 3 - Monday 17 May to Sunday 20 June
Social contact: Rule of 6 or 2 households indoors, 30 outdoors mixed households
Step 4 - Monday 21 June onwards
All restrictions lifted
- Social distancing to be observed
- Everyone must wear face coverings in public areas
KEEPING OUR TEAM SAFE
- All team members will undergo a Health and Safety Covid-19 Secure training program prior to returning to work, to educate them in strict hygiene protocols whilst remaining able to deliver our usual high standards of service. This also applies to any partners we work with who provide services such as Golf Professionals and Westrow Hair Studio.
- Enhanced cleaning programme throughout all ‘back of house’ areas, including all touch points such as door handles and light switches.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available for the team.
- PPE (face coverings, disposal gloves, aprons, wipes, screens) available for all staff. Face coverings will be worn by all staff where social distancing is not possible.
- Daily temperature checks on arrival. Any member of the team with a temperature of 37.8C or greater will be asked to wait in their car or a private room for 30 minutes before having a second temperature check. If their temperature is still 37.8C they will need to call the NHS 111 Coronavirus and follow advice.
- Teams will have staggered arrival and departure times and wherever possible, members of the team will be able to work from home
- We will encourage increasing the frequency of hand washing or hand sanitising and surface cleaning (including disinfection of high footfall areas or common touchpoints and toilet/restrooms).
- The time of any activity where social distancing cannot be maintained will be kept as short as possible.
- Back-to-back or side-to-side working will be introduced (rather than face-to-face) and the use of screens or barriers to separate people from each other whenever possible.
- ‘Fixed teams or partnering’ to be used where possible (so each person works with only a few others)
- Staff Canteen will be adapted to minimise groups of people and allocated times will be set
- Internal meetings to be carried out remotely where possible, and social distancing observed if meetings take place in person and training will be carried out remotely where possible.
- A one-way system will be implemented back of house to prevent staff crossing, where possible.
- We will create an internal ‘Whistle blow’ Covid-19 system so the team can raise any concerns
- Dirty laundry will be separated from clean laundry so that there is no cross contamination
- A Covid-19 Champion has been appointed to ensure all procedures are being observed.
KEEPING OUR GUESTS SAFE
HEALTH AND HYGIENE
- Hand sanitising stations will be available for guests to help themselves.
- Enhanced cleaning schedule, including all touch points such as door handles, handrails and lifts.
- Gloves and wipes will be available for all guests on request.
- To minimise physical contact the use of cash is discouraged. Payments should ideally be made by card/contactless with pre-payment prior to arrival, wherever possible.
- A few days prior your stay you will receive an email asking you to provide us with a few final details (eg. estimated time of arrival and car registration). We must have this information to facilitate our new contactless check-in. This also means you will experience a smooth, efficient arrival and can get settled and start to enjoy your stay straight away.
- You will be welcomed by a member of the team (in a separate vehicle) and guided to your pitch or property.
- For guests staying in a lodge or cottage, the keys to your property will be sanitised, and placed in a sealed bag ready for your arrival.
CHANGING, SHOWERING, TOILET BLOCKS
- Due to Government guidelines our toilet and shower facilities are open, based on private use, from Monday 12 April to Sunday 16 May.
- Enhanced cleaning schedule, including all touch points.
- Subject to antiviral ‘fogging’ and windows opened to assist with ventilation
- Contactless temperature checks on arrival. Guests with a temperature of 37.8C or greater will be asked to wait in their car for 30 minutes before having a second temperature check. If their temperature is still 37.8C or greater they will need to call the NHS 111 Coronavirus and follow advice.
- Two types of service will be available; table service and takeaway.
- Furniture will be rearranged to observe social distancing.
- A one-way system will be introduced and guests should check their temperature each time the enter the Deer House)
- Face coverings will be worn by all staff.
- The number of guests allowed at a table is based on Government guidelines
- All condiments will be sealed.
- Windows will be opened to increase ventilation in the restaurants.
TEST AND TRACE
The Test and Trace initiative allows local NHS and public health professionals to follow up with guests, if necessary, regarding Covid-19. It is a legal requirement to display the official NHS QR code poster and to ask guests to check in using this option as an alternative to providing their contact details.
You can either:
- Download the NHS Covid-19 App, scan the QR code and ‘check-in’ using your down device
- Complete a printed form which will be placed in a secure box. We need to keep the details for 21 days, after which they will be destroyed
All guests must provide their details (not just one person per group)
Guests must provide details even though they may have already provided their details when they made their booking
Guests must provide details each time they visit a different area of Rudding Park
Should you need to cancel a booking taking place between now and 31 March 2021 due to changes in the regulations and lockdown measures we will offer to move your booking to another date before 31 December 2021, along with any pre-payments held as credit so you can enjoy the original experience you booked at the same price.
If you would like a copy of our risk assessments, please email email@example.com